Skip to content

Need help?

To access support from the food bank, you will need to visit one of our partner agencies who will carry out an assessment and issue a food voucher as appropriate. Once you have a voucher, bring it along to our centre and you will be able to exchange it for food.

You can obtain a voucher from any of the following agencies

Sandwell Council Please visit your local neighbourhood office and ask for assistance under the Local Welfare Provision Scheme. Please note that Sandwell Council have their own criteria for issuing food vouchers. You can also ask the Council for help with your gas/electric. If you have internet access, go to to make an online claim. Click on benefits and follow the links.

Individual departments within the council such as Social Services, Housing and floating support services for vulnerable tenants are also able to issue our vouchers.

JobCentre+ If you are in receipt of Universal Credit and visit a job centreyou can ask for a voucher at the office you use.  The job centre only issue vouchers that fit their own criteria. Please note you should request to be signposted to a food bank. Job centres do not make referrals.

The following agencies can issue vouchers once an assessment has been carried out.

Citizens Advice, Lombard Street, West Bromwich

Centrepoint Christian Church, Carters Green, West Bromwich

Local children centres

Cranstoun in Sandwell

Hostels and supported housing agencies

If you are receiving support from an agency in Sandwell, please ask them if they refer to the food bank as we work with many agencies and space does not permit us to list every single one!

You can contact us direct by using the contact page or calling us on 0121 580 0068. We can then advise you on the most appropriate agency to contact. Please note that we do not normally accept self referrals.

%d bloggers like this: